PRIVATE APPLICATOR TRAINING (PAT)
CONTINUING EDUCATION UNIT (CEU)
To receive and maintain your license:
- First: You may locate and attend a PAT (Private Applicator Training) session,
or you may take the training online.
- Second: After completing the training, you must schedule an exam date at a testing site to take your exam.
- After passing the exam and receiving your license, you are required to obtain 15 CEUs every 5-year period to maintain your license.
For more information:
How to obtain a private applicator license
How to obtain your Private Pesticide Applicator License with forms 6.2020
— PRIVATE PESTICIDE APPLICATORS —
Licensing and Continuing Education Units
To obtain your Private Pesticide Applicator License:
Private Applicator Training (PAT) …………
- PAT class to obtain license — Sulphur Springs
- PAT class to obtain license — Tyler
- Online PAT to obtain license …………
- Statewide PAT locator
This link provides a general, statewide locator which lists various locations offering PAT classes. However, some locations may not be listed. As classes offering PATs in our local area become known to us, we’ll provide their informational links as above.
To obtain Continuing Education Units:
Private Applicator CEU programs …………
- CEU program —
- Statewide CEU locator
This link provides a general, statewide locator which lists various locations offering CEU programs. However, some locations may not be listed. As programs offering CEUs in our local area become known to us, we’ll provide their informational links as above.
You must have with you either your Private Applicator License or the white, plastic barcode card with your license number in order to obtain CEU credit when attending programs offering CEUs. ………. Don’t forget your license information!