PRIVATE APPLICATOR TRAINING (PAT)
CONTINUING EDUCATION UNIT (CEU)
To receive and maintain your license:
- First: You may locate and attend a PAT (Private Applicator Training) session,
or you may take the training online.
- Second: After completing the training, you must schedule an exam date at a testing site to take your exam.
- After passing the exam and receiving your license, you are required to obtain 15 CEUs every 5-year period to maintain your license.
For more information:
Private Applicator License step-by-step Training and Exam details
— PRIVATE PESTICIDE APPLICATORS —
Licensing and Continuing Education Units
To obtain your Private Pesticide Applicator License:
Private Applicator Training (PAT) …………
- PAT license class — Tyler
- Online PAT license class …………
To obtain Continuing Education Units:
Private Applicator CEU programs …………
- Statewide locator
This link provides a general, statewide locator which lists various locations offering CEU programs. However, some locations may not be listed. As programs offering CEUs in our local area become known to us, we’ll provide their informational links as above.
You must have with you your Private Applicator License or the white, plastic barcode card that was issued to you in 2015 in order to obtain CEU credit when attending programs offering CEUs. ………. Don’t forget your license information!